Our biggest and most efficient reactor with optimal removal on high quality water.
The Advanox Flow reactor is specially developed for micropollutant removal by the Advanced Oxidation Process (AOP) of combining UV-C light and hydrogen peroxide H2O2). It is designed for efficient treatment at high flows of up to 400 m3/h per reactor. The reactor has a very efficient UV-C dose and can be used at transmittances of 60-99% to remove 80-95% of micropollutants.
• Complete remote control possible with continuous monitoring
• No bromate (BrO3-), AOX or NDMA formation
• Low-pressure lamps with a long lifespan and high UV-C efficiency
• Easy to operate and maintain
• Reliable micropollutant removal of up to over 90%
Would you like more information about this series? Feel free to contact us!