Optimised single lamp reactor with integrated mixing and dosing for Advanox on medium quality water.
The Advanox Focus series is specially developed for micropollutant removal by the Advanced Oxidation Process (AOP) combining UV-C light and hydrogen peroxide (H2O2). It is designed for flexible and optimal water treatment where depending on the transmittance, target micropollutant, and removal goal; up to 12 m3/h can be treated per reactor. The series consists of three reactors that each have their own focus, but when looking at all three together can be used at transmittances of 45-99% and remove up to 99% of micropollutants.
The Focus series is a complete solution which is more than just the reactor(s). To ensure successful and optimal application several functions are included, either as standard or as optional features for further optimization and control.
• Complete remote control possible with continuous monitoring
• No bromate (BrO3-), AOX or NDMA formation
• Low-pressure lamps with a long lifespan and high UV-C efficiency
• Easy to operate and maintain
• Reliable micropollutant removal of up to over 90%
Would you like more information about this series? Feel free to contact us!