The Swimming pool Intelligent series is specially designed for the microbiological disinfection of water in public swimming pools. The equipment has a range of approximately 56m3/h up to and including 414 m3/h based on a dose of 400J/m2 with a transmittance (T10) of 95%. The system has been tested in accordance with the NEN-EN 14897 standard and measurements have shown that our equipment guarantees disinfection and strongly reduces bound chlorine levels. You also save on top-off water, energy and use of chemicals with the Swimming pool Intelligent series.
– Reliable, effective disinfection
– Energy-efficient, due to flow management system
– Long service life and high efficiency due to the use of low-pressure lamps
– Flange sizes adapted to standards for public pools
– Pressure drop is less than 0.1 bar
– Air vent and drain valve
– Monitors UV-C intensity and temperature